[nfbmi-talk] response to Lydia

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 01:13:18 UTC 2012

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     I sent the following response to Lydia, but I wanted also to
share it with the list.

    It was a pleasure serving with you and John on the Michigan
Commission for the Blind Board. The philosophy of the Federation to
train staff, get jobs for blind citizens, and improve the Business
Enterprise Program was our primary goal. Our term of service is known
to individuals in and out of the agency for these characteristics. The
Agency will need to help blind citizens find gainful employment,
improve the Business Enterprise Program and train staff in order to
have quality service. This quality service must  increase in order for
the Agency to have a positive legacy of changing the lives of blind
citizens. We, and future generations of blind citizens will not stop
working to make gainful employment a reality for blind people in
Michigan. Once again, it was a pleasure serving with you on the Board.
Thank you for all of your time and hard work.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont