[nfbmi-talk] Agenda, , February 11, 2012 10:00 to 4:00 P.M

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 02:13:27 UTC 2012

Agenda, , February 11, 2012 10:00 to 4:00  P.M
Sparrow Professional building
1200 E. Michigan Ave.
Lansing MI 48912
The building is just two blocks east of
E. Michigan and Pennsylvania Avenues The meeting room is located on
the second floor conference rooms F and G.
For contacting me on Saturday morning, use my cell, at (313)727-3546
Quorum
Secretary's Report. Terri Wilcox.
Treasurer's Report will be done by Terri Wilcox.
Luncheon Plans, Lunch will be $7,00 per person. Buy drinks from the
vending machine.
Introduction of participating Members
President's Report. Larry Posont.
Future Meetings.
Washington Seminar, J.J. Meddaugh.
Newsline, Georgia Kitchen.
Commission for the Blind Board Meeting, March 23 at the Training Center.
Appointments to the Commission Board.
Consumer Organizations Report to the Commission Board, March or June?
2012 National Convention Registration.
This year we are returning to Dallas and the beautiful Hilton Anatole
Hotel for our annual convention. This year's gathering will be bigger
and better than ever! Make reservations now by calling (214) 761-7500;
you won't want to miss out on the excitement! For more information
watch the Braille Monitor.
National Convention Items for Sale, Dave Robinson.
State Convention Sites.
Tentative Plans and Direction for Summer Auto Show.
Web Page.
At Large Chapter, Dave Robinson.
Youth Outreach, Melinda Latham.
Chapter Reports/ Division Reports.