[nfbmi-talk] Introduction

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 21:56:45 UTC 2012

Laura,
It is great to hear from you and so wonderful to have you working in Grand Rapids.
I would love to have you come and speak with our seminar students some time, if you would ever be able to come to Kalamazoo in the late afternoon.  Now that I think about the schedule of an itinerant O&M instructor, I realize how unlikely that may be.
My e-mail at work is
boonec at michigan.gov
Drop me a line when you can and we can catch up a little.  I am so sad for Ray Martin and the customers in Utah, though I am thrilled for us, because he has lost first Deja and now you!

Warmest Regards,
Christine