[nfbmi-talk] Fw: 2020 comments

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 04:55:35 UTC 2012

This goes to the false premise of MCB Twenty Twenty to begin with. For here years later a self serving  and highly paid "hack" my terme by the way and totally appropriate term for Robertson earns all the "hackcredentials" he gets.

He has never finished any of his jobs, this hack Robertson even thos self designated by the rummied and insestouios and in bred Planning and Quality Team. Check it all out on these list serves. In fact if one gives anyone a report card for actually accomplishing anything MCB and the EMT including Robertson gets a big fat zero by any objective measure.

Yet this screwball gets way whit claiming federal funds for his job without accountability and then gets all self rightious as he does here and elsewhere when taken in to public account.

Oh my taxpayers should be pissed off at this clown and self acknoledged clown at that let alone we wo are blind.