[nfbmi-talk] Agenda, February 23, 2012 8:30 P.M

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:35:02 UTC 2012

Agenda, February 23, 2012 8:30 P.M
Call 605-475-4333 902855 pound .

Quorum
Secretary's Report. Terri Wilcox.
Treasurer's Report is the same as the Quarterly Board Meeting.
Introduction of participating Members
President's Report. Larry Posont.
Commission for the Blind Board Meeting, March 22,23 at the Training Center.
Appointments to the Commission Board.
Consumer Organizations Report to the Commission Board, March or June?
2012 National Convention Registration.
This year we are returning to Dallas and the beautiful Hilton Anatole
Hotel for our annual convention. This year's gathering will be bigger
and better than ever! Make reservations now by calling (214) 761-7500;
you won't want to miss out on the excitement! For more information
watch the Braille Monitor.
State Convention, October 19-21, Doubletree Hotel. Reservations will
be able to be made starting next week, $89,00 per night plus tax.
August Board Meeting, August 4 or 25? At the Doubletree Hotel
Tentative Plans and Direction for Summer Auto Show.
Web Page.
At Large Chapter, Dave Robinson.
Youth Outreach, Melinda Latham.
Chapter Reports/ Division Reports.