[nfbmi-talk] Agenda, February 23, 2012 8:30 P.M

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Thu Feb 23 21:31:20 UTC 2012

hi Kevin,

Hooray!  It is really great to have our information so clearly available
with the phone number and agenda.  Just a couple comments.  This is a little
confusing.  Your message says it is under board meeting.  It is actually
under news.  I think this will be resolved when we get our calendar on the
front page.  Right now, there is no way to know the meeting announcement is
up there from looking at the front page.

I think this format is going to be great.  Thanks for your hard work.