[nfbmi-talk] Agenda, February 23, 2012 8:30 P.M

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Thu Feb 23 22:08:32 UTC 2012

Some quick clarifications. Any posts like agendas, events, etc, are always under the "News" link, as that is our main blog with all news items. The Blog category, such as Board Meetings, is a categorization used so that when someone clicks the Board Meetings category from the news page, only board meeting posts show up. Right now, I have the page set up so that when people go to it, it shows a static welcome page. I can change this so that it shows the last few news items as well. That sounds like that's what you guys want. No problem.

Kevin