[nfbmi-talk] Fw: EO 2012 (accessible) and Snyder news release

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:38:22 UTC 2012

I believe the term is be careful what you wish for because it might not turn
out exactly how you want it to be.

People voted for Snyder because they wanted change. . However, change does
not always mean something better, it just means something different.

And they kept telling us that there were no plans to demolish the Michigan
Commission for the Blind. Well, I guess the proof is in the pudding, and
this sure looks like pudding to me.

Elizabeth