[nfbmi-talk] What my Faith Tells Me About Injustice

Marcus Simmons MarcusSimmons at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 15:08:12 UTC 2012

I think I understand our predicament. Therefore I will not complain about
what has happened. Instead, I propose this.

I will call and email my Michigan senator and tell him...

We are against the dismemberment of MCB. We only want a competent, educated
and qualified individual in charge of this department. This will streamline
the budget and provide better service to the citizens of this state.

Changing what it means to be blind,
Marcus Simmons, vice-president,
Western-Wayne chapter
28179 Brentwood