[nfbmi-talk] we can send our kids there

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 21:08:18 UTC 2012

This goes to the fact that we can send our kids who are blind to this center if we fight for it and relative to the cost associated with many other awful youth transition summer programs here in Michigan its a bargain. And they get Braille, and accessible equipment too...Unlike many programs like the one farmed out to Peckham through Eaton, and Ingham ISDs...

Joe

Payments to a Vendor by Agency

Payments to BLINDNESS-LEARNING IN NEW DIMENSIONS INC for fiscal year 2011

Click on a agency name to view payments to this vendor by this agency.

Table with 2 columns and 2 rows
Agency Name
Payment Totals
LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS