[nfbmi-talk] Colors Question

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Tue Jan 10 00:44:45 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I have not answered this question.
I may not have any other information to add.
I am helped nowadays by the talking color identifier, although,
sometimes it lies!!! I also have used the tefflon tape which I
pin inside the tags so that it doesn't touch my skin.  Fred will
not tollerate this.  I hang oufits together which match.  I don't
wear many dresses anymore.  I wear mostly blue jeans for casual,
but I dress them up with a nice shirt or sweater.  I just wear
t-shirts around the house.  My dress pants are nutral colors.  I
was just given a grey blazer for Christmas with two tops which
will go under it.  Now, people tease me about being
obsessive--pulsive!! I have all of my jewelry labeled in braille.
I love to match this and have just the right color for any oufit.
I must wear tennis shoes all of the time because my brace will
not fit in any other kind of shoes.  In a dressy situation I try
to go withou my brace and wear dressy shoes.  I hope this is also
helpful.
Mary