[nfbmi-talk] Recording of 01/10/2012 MCB meeting

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 18:13:25 UTC 2012

Great work as always. But it begs a basic question: Why in the Sam Hill
couldn't MCB with all its resources do this in a timely manner and post this
link right up on its own web site?

Also still haven't received even a response to my requests for prior meeting
minutes, and recordings of December meetings including the evaluations and
the accompanying letters that were supposed to have been sent to Governor
Snyder, Steve Hilfinger and Steve Arwood.

It has now been more than a month since the December 8 and 9, 2011 meetings.

That which is self-evident in regards to open violations of the ADA, 504,
OMA, and even the FOIA need not be explained.

In one fell swoop and in this instance alone Cannon personally has and
continues to violate all of these laws. This alone should be cause for his
immediate and summary dismissal.

Period!

Joe Harcz