[nfbmi-talk] victor office building signage issue

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 21:56:13 UTC 2012

January 11 2012 Request Signage Information

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

joeharcz at comcast.net

Patrick D. Cannon

Director, Michigan Commission for the Blind

Via E-mail

Dear Mr. Cannon,

I found an interesting expenditure  on the DTMB web site as follows:

“Payments to a Vendor by Agency

Payments to GENTILOZZI REAL ESTATE INC for fiscal year 2010

Click on a agency name to view payments to this vendor by this agency.

Table with 2 columns and 2 rows

Agency Name

Payment Totals

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

$228.13”

Now I know this certainly is not all the rent we pay. But, could this expenditure be for reimbursement for the handful of ADAAG compliant signs  installed in the Vvictor Office Building installed sometime after the March 19, 2010 MCB meeting and the July, 2010 meeting?

Oh the rest of that building does not meet the program access requirements of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, or those required under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 to this very day.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.