[nfbmi-talk] Scholarship Announcement

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:28:03 UTC 2012

Dear Michigan Federationists:

	Please distribute this Scholarship Announcement far and wide so that
blind students can apply for our Scholarships.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont, President

From: "Patti Gregory-Chang" <pattichang at att.net>
Subject: Scholarship outreach

I am dropping a note to ask you all to contact students and rehab in your
state to promote our scholarship program.  We need all of you to help.
 Please take time
out of your schedules to send our link to your listservs and contacts.  A
direct contact from you will garner more attention than one from myself or
Lorraine.

www.nfb.org/scholarships

Tell them we have the largest program in the country.  Our scholarships
range from $3,000 to $12,000.

Thanks for all you do.