[nfbmi-talk] to members board nfb mi

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 04:44:55 UTC 2012

Dear Sirs and Ladies of NFB MI,

I am writing today to request in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (Title III) of 1973 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act the following documents in accessible format:

-All of the OMA/FOIA documents that NFB MI paid for in its pursuit of justice relative to OMA and FOIA violations of MCB

-All rightfull documents related to all contracts and information paid for by this organization (NFB MI) relative to youth transition programs and OUB, in other words I want the documents from OUB relative to what we paid for and I want the list of all the students NFB MI paid for

It has been more than one year on all of this stuff and we sshould practice indeed what we preach in all affairs.

I simply ask that these things are made publicly available to me in digital format upon this very list, on our own web site in due order, and in fact to members of this very Board of Directors.

Moreover, I request the information in accessable format that any members of the NFB MI Board of Directors holds in his/her hands that relates to anything violative of any laws whether in civil terms or in criminal terms related to the activities of the Michigan Commission for the Blind.

Finally can we put our own budget and Treasury report on our own web site in due course please?

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

Member At-Large

Mt. Morris, MI