[nfbmi-talk] Fw: BREAKING NEWS!

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 4 14:59:22 UTC 2012

    For archival purposes. Not only have MCB board members been illegally kept out of the loop in developing the State Plan in stark violation of the Rehab Act, but so have members of the Michigan rehabilitation Council.

In fact both parties have effectively and illegally been de facto "terminated" from engaging in their primary obligations which is to ensure both designated State Agency's compliance with the State Plan and the provisions of the rehabilitation Act of 1973 altogether.

Joe Harcz

For the record from an MRC member: