[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Important Read - Fwd: Executive Order 2012-2

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 4 15:00:48 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Susan Fitzmaurice
To: joeharcz at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 10:51 AM
Subject: Fwd: Important Read - Fwd: Executive Order 2012-2

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marlene Malloy <marlene at mrccouncil.org>
Date: Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Subject: Important Read - Fwd: Executive Order 2012-2
To: membership_fy_11 at mrccouncil.org

Please scroll down for the most current info about the new EO. In the interim prior to October 1st - I have been told to work with the Appointments Office in an effort to bring the council into compliance in the very near future. Updates will be provided as information is shared.  Marlene

Begin forwarded message: