[nfbmi-talk] still not answerred

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 20:32:15 UTC 2012

FOIA on Cannon Relative to Bernero campaign

July 5, 2011

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI  48458

E-mail:joeharcz at comcast.net

Re: Patrick Cannon Campaign Activity Bernero Campaign

Melvin Farmer

Michigan Dept. Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA)

FOIA

(Via: e-mail)

Dear Mr. Farmer,

I am writing today to request any and all e-mail correspondences on Patrick D. Cannon’s (Director Michigan Commission for the Blind) work computer related to the Verge Bernero for Governor Campaign including any correspondences with his wife “Janelle” related to this campaign contribution from the Michigan Secretary of State, Bureau of Elections Campaign data base (copied and pasted for your convenience hereJ

“VIRG BERNERO FOR MICHIGAN

514609-GUB

DIRECT

JANELLE CANNON

1769 PINE CREEK CIR

RETIRED-RETIRED

HASLETT

MI 48840-0000

10/18/10

$500.00

$500.00”

Any correspondences on this matter must be made in accessible format under the ADA and Section 504 as I’m blind. All I request is that you respond via simple e-mail.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

Cc: Steven Arwood, Deputy Director, LARA

Cc: MCB Board