[nfbmi-talk] FW: Detroit Tiger Tickets

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Jul 20 23:35:16 UTC 2012

Hello,

John has asked me to post the message below.  If you are interested in a
great time of fun and fellowship with fellow Federation family members,
c'mon down to Comerica park for some hot dogs and Cracker jacks and a great
Tiger Baseball game..  I have thoroughly enjoyed these games in the past.
Being together as an organization is as much fun as the game.  The Tigers
are contenders and hopefully they will make the playoffs with our
encouragement.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Warm Federation Regards,

Fred