[nfbmi-talk] Very accessible and Comprehensive WeatherApp foriDevices

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 22 02:00:13 UTC 2012

I also appreciate the way Fred and Mary Wurtzel work tirelessly to change what it is to be blind in Michigan. Before I met anyone
else in Michigan in the Federation, I met the Wurtzels. Their friendliness drew me to the Federation and they encouraged me to
realize that blindness should not stop me from following my dreams. I will work side by side with the Wurtzels to change what it is
to be blind in Michigan.

Terri Wilcox