[nfbmi-talk] Very accessibleandComprehensiveWeatherApp foriDevices

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Jul 23 16:12:20 UTC 2012

Joe,
What in the world does that have to do with the original post?
Would you just get a clue and stop making our affiliate look like a side
show?
I'm pretty close to creating a new mailing list for our affiliate, which
ultimately would not be the best course of action, but may be the only
option currently.

I hope our moderators and leadership are taking note.