[nfbmi-talk] request warren expenditures mcb

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 12:08:42 UTC 2012

July 25 2012 Request Warren Payments

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

Re: Request Warren Payments from MCB

To: Patrick D. Cannon

Director, Michigan Commission for the Blind

(Via e-mail)

Dear Mr. Cannon,

I’m writing you today to request any and all records that would identify any payments from Michigan Commission for the Blind accounts for any legal services rendered by Assistant Attorney General Thomas Warren during the last fiscal year and to this date.

In addition as a blind person I’m requesting them all in accessible format with no, and I repeat no surcharge for making them so, as the ADA specifically prohibits that (Americans with Disabilities Act, Title II, subparte, communications).

To: wit make all requested documents Word documents and/or plain text enclosures to my e-mail address listed above.

The public has the right to know how our Vocational Rehabilitation funds are being used.

I expect timely response and timely delivery of these requested documents.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.