[nfbmi-talk] request warren expenditures mcb

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 16:04:41 UTC 2012

Dear Ms. Johnson this is non-responsive to all of my notifications or
requests.

Simply, put it is an astounding and maternalistic pat on the head.

Now, going to the seminal issue of access tofederally funded programs
including public hearings both facility wise and information wise that was
required tweenty two years ago under the Americans with Disabilities Act
of1990 and under implementing regulations no later than January 26, 1992.

But wait a minute here program access and information access was required of
Vocational Rehabilitation enties and all other recipients of federal funds
decades before that under the civil rights provisions of Title V including
Section 504 of the very Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as ammended that you and
all agencies violate routinely.

Now here is the seminal point the public hearings violated these fundamental
rights laws, the daily activities of your federally funded outfit violate
these laws daily and that is a documented fact.

To tacitly say, in effect "we're working on it" while ggoing to the feds for
more money to continue to violate the very civil rights of all people with
disabilities including myself is ludicrious, monstrous and simply nuts by
any defination of that term.

Simply put all activities of any vocational Rehabilitation entity were
required to be comply accessable to all people with disabilities including
those with physical or sensory disabilities, such as myself.

And simply put, they are not so!

Thus I request that RSA and OCR at Ed. deny all federal funds to both MRS
and MCB until they come into compliance with my and all people with
disabilities civil rights of access to the very services you are funded to
extend to us!

Sincereley,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.