[nfbmi-talk] Fw: will call you tomorrow

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 23:55:08 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Mikezelley at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: will call you tomorrow

Dear Mike,

I am taking no hostages here. again I want all activities of allCILs and all entities of state and local government supposedly celebrating the very anniversary of our fundamental civil rights under the ADA which is the point here to be fully and one hundred percent com[pliant with the ADA itself.

Contrary to popular mythology it is not.

And as I've demonstrated here and in all this very anniversary celebration is not.

What more need be said?

I'm pointing at the proverbial ele[pant in the room and I'm point at the "naked emperor" here.

I again wish for personal damages for the personal deprivation of civil rights here.

Joe Harcz