[nfbmi-talk] NFBMI No Limits Youth Outreach Michael Seay Memorial Bridge Walk Weekend

Shepherd, Amy amyshepherd at mpvi.org
Thu Jul 26 11:59:23 UTC 2012

Hey Melinda,

Nick and Terri Wilcox have raved about this event for the past couple of
years. Austin and I are interested in participating this year and I could
drive separately.

His 6th grade class spent a couple days at Camp Arbutus this past spring
and we had an incredible time.  Their staff and group programming was
fabulous!

Will you contact me off the list please? amyshepherd at mpvi.org or 734-915138

I have some ideas on how MPVI could help with scholarships and perhaps some
of your additional financial needs, via our Mini and Maxi Grant program.

Also, be sure to post your announcement on the MPVI Facebook page.  If you
are not on it already you can click on the Facebook link below and request
to join.  We have over 100 members!  You are welcome to post any of your
events that involve kids!

Amy Shepherd
MPVI President
amyshepherd at mpvi.org