[nfbmi-talk] NFBMI No Limits Youth Outreach Michael Seay MemorialBridge Walk Weekend

Gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 02:59:22 UTC 2012

Hi Melinda,

Before I inquire, will you consider a sighted  17 year old who will be 18 in
December as a  photographer?/? She has been seriously involved in
photography since she was 9.
I would have to see if she could afford it. She does work part time. Has
onemore year of high school along where she will take college classes.
Best,
Georgia