[nfbmi-talk] NFBNewsline

Georgia Kitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Fri Jul 27 03:16:49 UTC 2012

Hello All,

Should any of you on the list who are elgible for NFBNewsline and need your Newsline codes or want to sign up for newsline, please  sign up at
nfbnewsline.org
or let me know if you need the help line  number for Michigan as it has changed within the last month.

We now have many features that greatly enhance your ability to do research on timely topics from the arts to zoology.

Best,

Georgia Kitchen
toll free at
866-504-7300
call newsline at
888-882-1629
www.nfbnewsline.org
www.nfbnewslineonline.org
will help you learn about our features now available online and many also available on the phone.