[nfbmi-talk] NFBNewsline

Georgia Kitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 03:04:12 UTC 2012

Hi Terri,

Send me an email if you need some help or suggestions with the new eatures.

Yes, if we could get some sort of funding that would be great. I think Mike
ellis and fred may be working on a grant. wWe may have an interested
foundation.

Money is tight these  days. I need to speak to my repp here.

We now have readers digest and the Matilda Ziegler, braille monitor and
future reflections along with about 30 other magazines. The tv lisings are
very popular.

Thanks for your note. I get emails on 2 computers. yes, I am forgetful but
not that bad yet.

Best,
Georgia