[nfbmi-talk] Fwd: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Thru Our Eyes, new show, need your assistanceFw: I am looking for guests who love to travel for the Echevarria Travel show on the WTOE, Thruoureyes.org Internet Radio Show

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 00:35:08 UTC 2012

Good morning all:

I am looking for guests for my new show on the WTOE, www.thruoureyes.org,
Internet Radio Show.  If you don't know about WTOE, it is the NFB Radio
Show, that is run by the NFB of New Jersey.  Shows are on Wednesdays
throughout the month.

Echevarria Travel is the first Wednesday Show of the month every month.
First live show is this Wednesday, June 6th at 8pm Eastern. Please listen
in, and I will give the toll free number during the show to call in.  If you
have some sight, the show is also live through skype, if you go to facebook
- thruoureyes.org. and go to the ustream live button, and see me live.

If you missed the debut on May 30th, it is now uploaded on the
www.thruoureyes.org website.

So if you love to travel whether it is to your state or national convention,
or other destinations throughout the US or the World, please contact me,
Cheryl Echevarria, President of the Travel and Tourism Division, my
information is below.

Give your experience such as:

Traveling sighted guide, with your guide dogs, how about a parent who is
blind with sighted children, or a parent of a blind child, give all your
good and bad experiences.

Thank you.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria, Owner