[nfbmi-talk] goodwill se mi request

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Jun 18 14:31:41 UTC 2012

Request Goodwill Data MCB June 18, 2012

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

Re: Sub-minim Wage and 504 Data Request

Patrick D. cannon

Michigan Commission for the Blind, Director

(Via E-mail)

Dear Mr. Cannon,

I am requesting the precise amount of expenditures and documents related to the purpose of expenditures from MCB to Goodwill Industries of Southeast Michigan during FY 2012. For your convenience after my signature line you will find the combined payments to date from MRS and MCB to this sub-minimum wage entity. Just figure out what MCB’s components are here. This shouldn’t be difficult to do in an accessible manner which you know for me is to have this data and documents supplied in accessible electronic format.

This request is not a FOIA request, but rather one made under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Failure to promptly respond is a violation of both aforementioned civil rights laws and constitutes a wilful violation of my civil rights.

I thank you in advance for your prompt and accessible response.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.