[nfbmi-talk] Fw: List Decorum

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 01:51:31 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Fred Wurtzel
To: joe harcz Comcast
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:36 PM
Subject: List Decorum

Hello Joe,

I said that I will not discuss this on our list, so I am writing to you.  You are correct that those who administer the MCB are pretty much past hope of reform.  I simply wish our list to reflect better taste.  There are ways to say things without being vulgar or lude and coming down to the level of those we wish to change.  I am not quarreling over the facts, only how they are presented.

Some day, you and I will have to discuss the Tom Kent case.  My perspective is different.  He is a dispicable person who did dispicable things and I, in no way, defend him on this.  I do not hold the MCB responsible, though, no more than I would hold McDonald's Corporation responsible for one of their franchisee's behavior.

So, I suppose you will be angry that I have a different view on NFBMI list decorum than you, but so it is.  I have said my piece and am done with it. I don't think it is necessary to be graphic or lude to make a point.  I have seen you use language in a truly artistic manner and know youcan say the same things without making our site R rated.

Warm Regards,

Fred