[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [Vendorsmi] Training, Training, Who's Got The Training?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 01:52:02 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Fred Wurtzel
To: 'NFB of Michigan Vendors List'
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Vendorsmi] Training, Training, Who's Got The Training?

hello,

Ordinarily I would deal with this off list.  I want others on the list to understand that at least 1 person does not agree that such allegations be part of our list.  Joe, this is out of line for the NFBMI list.  If it is so, then it ought to be dealt with appropriately.  Turning our list int a National Enquirer is not what I feel is proper decorum for our organizational list.

I recognize that we all have different standards of propriety.  I have told you mine.  This is the last public statement I will make on this topic.

Best Regards,

Fred