[nfbmi-talk] NFBNewsline help during convention

Gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sat Jun 23 17:11:05 UTC 2012

 Dear all,

I talked with Bob Watson, the content manager for Newsline at the nfb national center and he said there would be unlimited help during the convention for those calling the toll free number:
1-866-504-7300. If you are new to NFBNewsline or know others who are please have them use this number.

Yes, NFBNewsline of Michigan has a new help line number.
It is
517-258-0632.

Since, the former number is going to be manned, I will be accessing the help line after I return from convention .

Thank you for your patience. Note, this toll free number is normally available during business hours so you can use it other times also. I will have to admit that helping folks over the phone is very enjoyable but I appreciate this toll free number for the help they can offer.

Thanks Fred for posting that info on the iphone. It is all Greek to me but I will have an Apple device some day.

I saved the info on my hard drive.

Best,
Georgia