[nfbmi-talk] Fw:

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jun 28 13:38:29 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Boone, Christine (LARA)
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:37 AM
Subject: Re:

Dear Ms. Boone,

Thank you. As you know I hold you blameless in this affair, But I am not sanguine about the culpability and the chronic disregard of the ADA/504 by the MCB Director and/or other state of Michigan entities including DTMB.

This was at both instances a gross violation of the alteration triggers of the ADA by the aforementioned responsible parties. Moreover, it was a violation of the ADA and 504 to hold a public hearing in any facility that does not provide required "program access" under both of these laws and even under Title I (Rehabilitation Act) requirements for same.

Sincerely,

Paul "Joe" Harcz, Jr.