[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Executive Order 2012-10

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jun 28 19:41:40 UTC 2012

Now that I've read this obscenity it doesn't make MCB more productive.
Basically it destroys public act 260 including eliminating the MCB board's
policy making autority and it's "quasi-judicial" authorities to make a
"final agency decision" on disputes. Thus it denies due process at its core.

Moreover, it creates a total dictatorship over MCB in the hands of the
Director, currently Hilfinger over all the state and federal funds of MCB.

The real absurdity is MCB is already a so-called "Type II" transfer to LARA
and yet this order claims to transfer it once again? to what? Itself?

This is against the State of Michigan's constitution as the Governor does
not have the authority to rescind an act of the legislature which Public Act
260 clearly is.

Hope this answers some of your wonderful questions, sir!

I mean it this is again the core question here.

Joe Harcz