[nfbmi-talk] Help Get Michigan Senators on this list FW: amendments to S. 1813

Fred wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sun Mar 11 02:37:57 UTC 2012

Please call Levin and Stabanow about this issue.  When I called Levin's
office they were not aware this affected blind people.  Since then, some
Michigan Highway Vendors have called.  If you are blind or a friend of blind
people please call on Monday and get your friends and family to call both
Levin and Staabanow.  There are around 22 blind vendors who stand to lose
their jobs  if this passes.  We cannot lose that many jobs, they are to
precious.

Warmest Regards,

Fred