[nfbmi-talk] Help Get Michigan Senators on this list FW: amendmentsto S. 1813

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 03:01:26 UTC 2012

If I recall correctly, I believe Stabanow was in support of our fair wages
bill when we presented this issue to her at Washington Seminar. With this
being said, I believe she may also be inclined to support this issue as well
as they seem to be rather similar in nature. If this vending issue is such
an important issue, I do not understand why we did not address it at
Washington Seminar.

Elizabeth