[nfbmi-talk] volunteers needed for this week

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 02:05:53 UTC 2012

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

March 11, 2012

Dear Michigan Federationists:

	The National Federation of the Blind of Michigan will be working in
Lansing again this week on Tuesday, through Thursday, in order to
educate our Legislators concerning the Governor's Executive Order
about the Michigan Commission for the Blind. I will be in Lansing for
this entire period. We need volunteers to come and distribute
literature to our Legislators. Volunteers should contact Joe Sontag,
Fred Wurtzel, or me. All of our contact information is listed below.
 Joe Sontag
suncat0 at gmail.com
fred Wurtzel
f.wurtzel at att.net