[nfbmi-talk] Great Job kevin! FW: New category added and link provided on front page.

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon Mar 12 14:31:23 UTC 2012

Hello,

Kevin is doing a great job keeping our web site current with news about the
Executive order and other important stuff.  Thank you, Kevin.  Check out our
website at www.nfbmi.org.  To help you do our advocacy work, you can refer
people to our web page to get detailed information and our viewpoint on the
issues.  For quick access to the news page use www.nfbmi.org/news.

Thanks to Kevin.