[nfbmi-talk] NFBNJ: Live Broadcast, State Convention, Saturday, November 10, Please Join Us!

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 01:00:34 UTC 2012

    Greetings to all!
The36th state convention of the National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey is scheduled from Friday, November 9 through Sunday, November 11.
The convention activities on Saturday, November 10 will be broadcast live
via Thru Our Eyes.
I have attached the agenda for your review.
The front page offers several methods to view and or listen.
Please join us.

We care, we share, we grow, we make a difference!
Joe Ruffalo, President
www.nfbnj.org
973 743 0075
nfbnj1 at verizon.net