[nfbmi-talk] Help us Protect the Business Enterprise Program

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:02:57 UTC 2012

We, the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan and Michigan Association of Blind Merchants, believe in Governor Snyder's ideas of creating open, transparent and data-driven administration of government to build and expand Michigan's employment opportunities.  Members of the Michigan Association of Blind Merchants will be present when the Michigan Legislature goes back into session this Thursday.

If you can be in Lansing on Thursday, November 8 or the following Friday and have some time to help us get an important and positive message to our Reps. and Senators concerning the Business Enterprise Program, I'd very much like to hear from you.
You may reach me off-list at

Suncat0 at gmail.com

or by phone at:
(517) 256-2514

Joe Sontag, Vice President, Michigan Association of Blind Merchants