[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Request for MCB Commission Meeting of 9-21-12 Minutes

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Nov 16 18:58:12 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Haynes, Carla (LARA)
To: joe harcz Comcast (joeharcz at comcast.net)
Cc: Luzenski, Sue (LARA) ; Duell, Elsie (LARA) ; Rodgers, Edward (LARA) ; Pemble, Mike (LARA)
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 1:32 PM
Subject: Request for MCB Commission Meeting of 9-21-12 Minutes

Dear Mr. Harcz, Jr.:

We have received your request for the minutes of the last meeting of Michigan Commission for the Blind Commission Board held on September 21, 2012.  To date, the minutes of this meeting have not been compiled.

Director Rodgers has asked me to tell you that as soon as these minutes are finished, we will email you a copy for no charge.

Carla Miller Haynes

LARA Bureau of Services for Blind Persons (BSBP)

201 N. Washington Square, 2nd Floor

P.O. Box 30652

Lansing, MI  48909

Telephone:  517-373-2063 or Toll-Free 1-800-292-4200

Fax:  517-335-5140

www.michigan.gov/bsbp