[nfbmi-talk] House Bill 6006

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 12:13:24 UTC 2012

Another point here. The mere fact that this change is proposed means that Ed
Rodgers and indeed Mike Zimmer know darned well that these facilities are
indeed mandated facilities under PA 260. The fact that the State Plate has
not been even put on the bidline shows that they both continue to violate
existing law.

Moreover, there are literally hundreds of thousands of federal Vocational
Rehabilitation dollars involved in these facilities.

What are they going to do about that?

Where is the accountability for these expenditures over the years?

Joe