[nfbmi-talk] members at large chapter meeting

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:35:18 UTC 2012

            To all Federation members and friends,

  The members at large chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
Michigan will be holding its regular monthly conference call meeting on
Monday, October 8 at 8:30 p.m.  Everyone is invited to attend by calling the
conference call line at 1 605 475-4333 then using access code 902855 pound
sign.

   This month we will be finalizing plans for our fund raising at state
convention, our annual meeting during convention and our plans for expanding
membership.  Also, we will be getting updates on the changes at the agency
for the blind and legislation on a state and national level.  Please join us
and bring your thoughts and ideas for future activities and staying
connected.