[nfbmi-talk] 2012 convention flyer.doc

info at sbizrd.com info at sbizrd.com
Sun Oct 7 00:38:29 UTC 2012

Thanks for the Info, I live downtown near the Double Tree so I made my early
registration  and was going to walk over to the hotel.  Then I received this
email.  The Wayne County Library Newsletter just said Detroit.  When there
is more that I hotel with the same name in a city, please give the address
and phone number of the hotel,  I do not know if I will be able to make a
hotel reservation at the rate, who do I need to call if I have to cancel?
Thanks

Lillian Quickley, ceo - Consultant
SMALL BIZNESS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT LLC
website: sbizrd.com
1431 Washington Blvd - Suite 820
Detroit, MI 48226
Tel/Fax (313) 964-6989