[nfbmi-talk] Its almost turkey day

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 00:13:58 UTC 2012

Hi Michigan Federationists:

    Its almost turkey day! Gobble Gobble! Let's see if you can top
this for an auction item! I am offering a Thanksgiving dinner for 3
people for a minimum bid of $40.00. We will
have vegetables and spinach dip, turkey and dressing, mashed potatos
and sweet potatos, corn casserole, and either pumpkin or sweet potato
pie. The bid of $40.00 is for three guests. The bid can go higher. The
money goes to the Affiliate. If you want to bring a fourth person,
this will cost an additional $20.00 beyond the bid. A fifth guest will
be another twenty beyond the bid. Five is the maximum number of
possible guests for the dinner. See you at Convention.

Sincerely
Larry Posont, President