[nfbmi-talk] Minutes for September 19 and October 6.

Jason Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Oct 19 01:21:23 UTC 2012

Dave Robinson made a motion to allocate $1,000 to help people attend
convention Mike
Powell seconded the motion. the motion was approved.

This is the first I've heard of this.
Was this never communicated to the list?
This certainly could have been used here to rent a van, pay a driver, etc.

Apologies if I missed an announcement.

Best Regards,
Jason Meddaugh
A T Guys