[nfbmi-talk] Furnature need immediately

rehahnanimallover at att.net rehahnanimallover at att.net
Tue Sep 11 01:42:27 UTC 2012

I am posting this message to anyone out there who either has or knows somebody that has used furnature in good condition that they are willing to donate.

A blind woman new to our chapter has recently relocated to Michigan and has obtained an apartment here in Southgate at the Village Green Towers and is in real need of a bed with matress and box springs, table with two chairs and a dresser.

Please call me if you can help:  (734) 281-8025.

Thank you,

Bob Rehahn President Western Wayne County Chapter
National Federation of The Blind of Michigan