[nfbmi-talk] Furnature need immediately

Maria T. McCarville mmccarville at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Sep 11 13:34:38 UTC 2012

Good Morning Bob,

I wondered if she tried contacting any local churches.  She might consider calling St. Pius Catholic Church in Southgate at 734 285-1100 and they might be able to give her a voucher to get furniture and other items she might need from the St. Vincent de Paul store.  I believe they will help anyone regardless of their religious beliefs.  The number for the St. Vincent de Paul store in Lincoln Park is 313 382-3100.  The Salvation Army store in Lincoln Park also might be able to help.  Their number is 313 388-8260.

Peace,
Maria