[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] FW: [Buckeye Bulletin] Buckeye BulletinSummer Fall

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 01:29:44 UTC 2012

From: "J.W. Smith" <jwsmithnfb at frontier.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 5:23 PM
To: "'NFB Affiliate Presidents List'" <nfbaffiliatepresidents at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] FW: [Buckeye Bulletin] Buckeye BulletinSummer Fall

Colleagues, here is the complete Version of our Newsletter and my apologies
about the earlier one as I jumped the gun.

It is attached and in the body of this message.

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701
740-592-6326

"Changing what it means to be blind"
For more information go to nfbohio.org